A well-designed clubhouse or lobby renovation can boost the bottom line by transforming the statement you make - the first impression - and play a role as a valuable revenue-producing center.
- We can do interior remodeling of your entrance lobby, providing a welcoming environment for visitors, and staff. New finishes on walls, ceilings and floors as well as new furniture, artwork and lighting will create a refreshing transformation without the need for structural changes.
- Consider a new reception area, a food service and bar area, or a redesigned communal table and seating area.
- Consider an elegantly designed bar that offers residents a common meeting area. The first thing to consider when remodeling your bar is the counter surface. To re-create the setting of a cocktail lounge, go with classic materials such as granite and marble.
- Install hanging lights with dimmer switches and rope lighting around the bar's perimeter. Decorate with mirrors and paintings that adhere to the theme you have chosen.
- Your lobby can feature a new entranceway, flooring, furniture, signature pendant lighting, and artwork.
These additions will be a welcomed improvement to your property, your owners and their guests. A restored lobby will increase apartment values and act as a luxurious entry and meeting space for residents and visitors.